As the Gigabit IP phone with a 2.8-inch color display, Fanvil X3SG new version has better improvement on elegant appearance as well as functional performance than Fanivl X3G. Fanvil X3SG new version possesses G.722 and Opus to deliver the users a crystal-clear audio enjoyment. Newly added function keys, increased SIP lines and supported EHS headset also make it an efficient business tool in office.
Fanvil X3SG IP Telephone
Fanvil X3SG Entry Level VoIP Phone, 2.8-Inch Color Display, 4 SIP Lines, Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet, Power Adapter Not Included
6COM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, 100Mb/s Single-Mode SC Fiber, 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX, up to 25kmNetworking.
6COM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, 100Mb/s Single-Mode SC Fiber, 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX, up to 25km
- Optical Port: 1.25Gbps, 1310nm wavelength, Single-mode SC fiber, up to 25km, support Gigabit Ethernet
- RJ45 Port: UTP CAT5 10M/100M, Full Duplex or Half Duplex; Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Complies with IEEE IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3z/802.3ab
- Supports wide temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
- 6COM offer more compatible options.
Fiber Optics, Tool Box
Fiber tool box.
Where copper cabling uses electricity to transmit signals from one end to another, fiber optics use light pulses to accomplish the same purpose. The fiber optic cable is made of a transparent glass core surrounded by a mirror like covering called cladding. Light passes through the fiber optic cable, bouncing off the cladding until it reaches the other end of the fiber channel – this is called total internal reflection.SKU: n/a