The ONV Fibre media converter converts UTP Gigabit Ethernet to Single Mode SC Fibre up to a distance of 20km. Perfect for High-Speed Telecommunication Systems, IP Network cameras, Security Surveillance System for large Corporations, Multi-function Network Systems.
ONV Fibre Gigabit SC Single Mode Media Converter
Fiber Optics, Media converters.
Multi mode 10 / 100 M.
Where copper cabling uses electricity to transmit signals from one end to another, fiber optics use light pulses to accomplish the same purpose. The fiber optic cable is made of a transparent glass core surrounded by a mirror like covering called cladding. Light passes through the fiber optic cable, bouncing off the cladding until it reaches the other end of the fiber channel – this is called total internal reflection.SKU: n/a
6COM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-FX SFP Slot, Without TransceiverNetworking.
6COM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-FX SFP Slot, Without Transceiver
- Optical Port: 1.25Gbps, Multimode or Singlemode, support Gigabit Ethernet ( SFP transceiver not included)
- RJ45 Port: UTP CAT5 10M/100M/1000M, Full Duplex or Half Duplex; Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3z/802.3ab
- Status LED’s for TX, FX LINK/ACT, POWER, FDX to easily monitor network status
- Supports jumbo frame size 9K bytes; Supports wide temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
1Meter SC UPC SM Single Mode 9/125 Fiber Optic Pigtail Simplex
- Low insertion loss;Repetitive good;High return loss
- Good Interchangeability performance
- Temperature stability
- High Tensile Strength
- Standards Conformed to:YD/T926I; SO/IEC 11801;TIA/EIA-568-B