The ONV Fibre media converter converts UTP Gigabit Ethernet to Single Mode SC Fibre up to a distance of 20km. Perfect for High-Speed Telecommunication Systems, IP Network cameras, Security Surveillance System for large Corporations, Multi-function Network Systems.
ONV Fibre Gigabit SC Single Mode Media Converter
6COM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, 1.25Gb/s Multi-Mode SC Fiber, 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-SX, up to 550mNetworking.
6COM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, 1.25Gb/s Multi-Mode SC Fiber, 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-SX, up to 550m
- Max. 2M buffer memory built in chip.
- Back pressure flow control for full duplex. IEEE802.3 X and half duplex.
- Automatic identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line.
- High-performance1.4Gbps memory bandwidth.
- In conformity to safety code of FCC and 15 CLASS B and CE MARK. In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T standard.In conformity to IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX/FX standard.
1Meter SC UPC SM Single Mode 9/125 Fiber Optic Pigtail Simplex
- Low insertion loss;Repetitive good;High return loss
- Good Interchangeability performance
- Temperature stability
- High Tensile Strength
- Standards Conformed to:YD/T926I; SO/IEC 11801;TIA/EIA-568-B
- Fiber Optics, Media converters.
10 / 100 Base-Tx to 100 Base – FX.
Where copper cabling uses electricity to transmit signals from one end to another, fiber optics use light pulses to accomplish the same purpose. The fiber optic cable is made of a transparent glass core surrounded by a mirror like covering called cladding. Light passes through the fiber optic cable, bouncing off the cladding until it reaches the other end of the fiber channel – this is called total internal reflection.SKU: n/a