A fiber optic adapter or coupler is a special connector designed to mate or connect two ends of a fiber optic cable with high precision. The adapter uses a simple design: the ends of two separate fiber optic cables with fiber optic connectors fit into two slots opposite each other. The slots are designed to precisely align the two ends so that there is minimal to no signal loss.
FC Simplex Single Mode Fiber Optic Adapters/ Coupler
ST Fiber Optic Adapter – Comm Cable ST to ST Simplex Singlemode & Multimode Coupler
- ST to ST(Female to Female) Simplex Fiber Optic Adapter/Coupler.
- ST adapters uses ceramic sleeve to connect between two ST fiber Optic cables.
- Adapters can lock the connectors and get low insertion loss to transmission optical signal.
- Our ST fiber optic adapter are suitable for fiber patch panel, which means you can use them in any type of enclosure with rectangular cutouts.
- Meets the Telcordia and IEC 61754 stander, all materials compliant with RoHS requirement.